Your Home Inspection Expert
Home Inspection Services
You Can Trust
I’m here to help you with a home inspection so you can feel secure making a purchase. I have experience in home inspection and can assist you in finding any problems before they become serious.
Receive Comprehensive Home Inspection Services Based in Fruitport, MI, Proudly Servicing West Michigan
When looking for a reputable home inspector, you want to choose a company with the expertise and understanding to complete the work correctly. I’m committed to providing electrical inspection, roof inspection, structural inspection, plumbing inspection, and attic inspection services at Van’s House Inspection Service, where we have 15 years of industry experience and are based in Fruitport, MI, proudly servicing West Michigan.
Choose the Best Local Home Inspection Company
If you’re planning to buy a house, having to spend money on costly repairs is the last idea you want to happen. You should thoroughly grasp what you’re getting into before committing so that you feel confident in your choice and avoid any adverse shocks later. My residential home inspection services can help you feel sure you’ll have all the information necessary to make an informed decision. I’ll also provide you with a thorough report detailing my findings.
My inspection services also include the following:
- Roof -Shingles, flashing, chimneys, vents, trim and gutters, drip edges, skylights, downspouts, and other visible, accessible roof-related items
- Attic -Insulation, ventilation, rafters, joists, collar ties, trusses, soffit baffles, water penetration, warped sheathing, and other attic-related items
- Plumbing -Water Pressure, water distribution systems, hose bibs, sinks and faucets, baths/showers and toilets, whirlpools, sump pumps, and other plumbing components
- Interior -Floors, ceilings, walls, windows, doors, locks, stairs, banisters, cabinets, shelving, built-in appliances, free-standing appliances, and other interior-related components
- Heating and Cooling -Furnace, air conditioner, air handlers, heat pumps, ductwork, whole house fans, ceiling fans, gas lines, and other HVAC components
- Electrical -Service entry and clearances, service panel, switches, outlets, lights, light fixtures, visible wiring and junction boxes, grounding system, and other related electrical components
- Foundation -Basement walls, crawlspace, Insulation, ventilation, posts, columns, beams, floor joist, moisture, mildew, and other foundation-related items
- Exterior -Siding, wood rot, stucco cracking, windows, doors, soffits, fascia, lot drainage, driveways, walkways, landscaping, porches, patios, fencing, and other related exterior items
- Decks & Porches -Joist hangers, lag bolts, ledger boards, wood rot, cracks, voids, loose handrails, lack of stringers, and other deck-related items
- Fireplaces -Damper, gas lines, gaps in firebricks, cracks in the firebox, presence of glass doors, mesh screens, and other fireplace-related items
Contact a Home Inspector Today
It’s time to contact Van’s Homes Inspection Service if you want to prevent making expensive blunders. As your home inspector, I’m available to assist you in making the best choices possible, thanks to my many years of industry experience. My services are available in Fruitport, MI, and the surrounding areas in West Michigan.